Lee Myles Fleet is a Certified Womens Business Enterprise
We are proud to be a certified member of the Womens Business Enterprise National Council. The WBENC is dedicated to advancing the success of certified women’s business enterprises and corporate members in partnership with its affiliate women’s business organizations. You can learn more about the WBENC by visiting the WBENC web site.
Lee Myles Nationwide Fleet Services
Since 1972 when Fleets needed transmission repairs they turned to Lee Myles. With our nationwide network of the industry’s best franchises and independent centers, we can deliver services unmatched by any one single group. Our network is tried and true individual repair facilities that work with us because they want to. They respect Lee Myles Fleet Services and have committed themselves to providing qualified,”state of the Art” repairs.
And best of all – The Lee Myles Fleet personnel are your transmission department. You do not have hundreds of unknowns calling you, whose income is based on commission. The Lee Myles Fleet representatives know that you and your clients need personalized service by responsible, knowledgeable friends.
Direct your clients to Lee Myles Fleet Services and we begin to work for you. Our staff has years of transmission repair experience and the experience of the industry’s best technical minds.
Lee Myles Fleet Services does not approach every job as an overhaul. With state of the art involvement we make sure all minor avenues are checked before we suggest an internal repair. We also know that many high mileage leases need a cost efficient repair. Lee Myles Fleet Services will discuss and offer as many alternatives as possible but we also keep in mind that we will not put an unsafe car in a driver’s hands. There are many ways to correct a problem, especially with today’s sophisticated electronic vehicles. We do not look at every car we see as this weeks payroll. You get the repair or service that you need.
Before the Lee Myles Fleet Services personnel call you , the repair facility has been asked the required questions to get the answers you need to know. This cuts down your time on the telephone trying to get answers from someone who is putting you on hold between telephone calls and the lunch truck. We work for you.
Some companies call it quits when twelve months and one minute has passed or the 12,000 miles and one inch has been traveled. Lee Myles Fleet Services has been a consumer company that enforces “grace periods”. Lee Myles Fleet Services is always there to back up warranties in the event of a Center closing or new ownership.
Warranty never was and never will be a problem
with Lee Myles Fleet Services behind you.
Now in answer to the needs of extended warranties, Lee Myles Fleet Services is there for you again with three (3) years/50,000 mile coverage. We did not look for longer warranties to cover ourselves, we did it for you.
We do not preach a myriad of services. Come on, when is the last time you saw a governor service (probably through Lee Myles Fleet Services). We suggest the repairs you need and then stand behind them, confident that the diagnosis was based on the vehicle’s problem, not some salesperson’s commission.
Best of all, we offer you the choice of warranties, since all vehicles are not leased equally!
- At first sign of transmission or mechanical problems, contact Lee Myles Fleet Services, Inc. at 1-800-631-1699 for the nearest authorized network facility.
- Lee Myles Fleet Services will require the following information to start a claim:
- Company and driver name
- Year, Make and Model of the vehicle.
- Vehicle mileage.
- Vehicle unit number an/or contract number.
- Description of the problem
- Lee Myles Fleet personnel will advise the facility, arrange towing if necessary, and handle all follow-ups.
- Once the vehicle has arrived at the repair facility, diagnostic checks are performed and the manager advises Lee Myles Fleet services of the results.
- Lee Myles Fleet Services will report the diagnostic analysis to you. Proper authorization will be obtained in order to proceed further if necessary.
- When a repair is completed, the driver may sign a repair order which is forwarded to the Lee Myles Fleet Billing Department for review and processing. Lee Myles Fleet will invoice you for authorized charges only.